Silk Hair Ties
Luxury Mulberry silk hair ties in 12 fun colours
Silk Hair ties, that look amazing, and won’t pull or tug on your hair? Yes, you heard correct, add to that, our silk hair ties will not strip your hair of extra moisture. We are sure you will agree, our hair tie range, with real Mulberry silk, is like a match made in heaven. No more pony tail tangles. Your hair will look amazing.
What makes our Lujo Home silk hair ties so awesome?
- We only use the highest quality Mulberry silk. Our 19 and 22 momme silk is all grade 6A long strand silk. This means it will not only be silky smooth but long lasting too.
- No synthetic silk or cotton in our scrunchies that can draw moisture from your hair
- The elastic in our silk hair ties is designed to last. Our hair ties have enough length to tie your hair comfortably
- 12 fun colours, ranging from pink to black
- Lujo Home is a South Australian owned family business. By shopping with us you are supporting local. We value great customer service and have quick delivery. (We never ship from outside Australia)
- Mulberry silk is an easy care, natural product. A quick hand wash or machine wash in a delicates bag (see below for more detail)
Silk hair ties in more detail
- Awesome colour range. Our 19 momme range includes silver grey, red, teal, plum purple & emerald green. Our 22 momme silk hair ties are available in black, dark grey, navy, pink, caramel and ivory white.
- Packaging. Our Lujo Home premium Mulberry silk hairties come in their own organza bag. Perfect for a special gift (or spoil yourself).
- Super easy payment options: From Credit Card to Paypal as well as out take home layby options such as Paypal, Humm and Zip etc, all these options are available at checkout.
- Made in China
FAQ: Why should I choose a Lujo Home silk hair ties
Are silk hair ties worth it?
You have probably heard how good our silk pillowcases are for your skin and hair, the same reasons make silk the perfect choice for scrunchies. With silks naturally shiny surface, you will find your hair stays nicer and healthier. Even when having it tied up for the day.
Are silk scrunchies good for your hair?
We all know silk scrunchies look fabulous, but are they better for your hair? Silk has a natural shiny, silky surface. When it comes to tying your hair this can make a difference to the long term health of your hair. As a result, silk is more gentle on your hair, especially weak, and damaged hair. With a reduction of friction and tension compared to traditional elastic ties. A silk scrunchie or thin silk scrunchie can reduce the breakage and damage associated with having your hair tied up all day.
Are satin scrunchies as good as silk?
Have you ever researched what synthetic satin is made of? Yes it is a much cheaper option but a synthetic satin is often made from petrochemicals and all sorts of nasties. At Lujo Home we like to keep things as natural as possible, so we think REAL Mulberry silk is always a better idea.
Whats the difference between a thin silk hair tie and a scrunchie?
Although we think they both look awesome, it’s really hard to pick. How do you like wearing your hair? Do you prefer to stand out? Or do you like simple hair ties? Our thin silk hairties [or you could call them thin silk scrunchies] are smaller and less noticeable. Perfect for people who want to swap over their normal hair ties for a less damaging option.
Our thicker silk scrunchies are perfect for anyone who wants that 80’s style look in their scrunchie. Some people even choose to use two or three at a time. This gives a fuller scrunchie look.
What do our customers think?
Lela J. Verified Buyer
Knowing that it is a local business that I am helping out is all the more I should purchase from.
Anita. Verified Buyer
I love my silk scrunchie, I wear it literally every day!